Tuesday 3 January 2017

Happy New Year 2017

















Happy New Year Guys!

Wishing You Peace, Positive Thinking, and Green Pips for year 2017 :D

Well I'm still off today, and will be on holiday until 9 January. I dont know if can update new signals by 8 January, maybe you can view this blog on 9 Jan morning.

On new year celebrations I attended a very nice dinner organized by CTC.FM (Forex Online Radio) and met many top traders there. Well done to the organizer! Maybe someday I can visit CTC.FM studio or get interview by them about forex trading.

Later I will be in penang, staying at Hard Rock Penang Hotel.

Alright that's all for now. Keep trading guys, and all signals here will be the same using IKOFX platform.

Cheers :)

moneymaker3000 @ mohamad ezal

.

No comments:

Post a Comment